Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose strain is it? You think its just a weird phenotype?
The breeder is Expert Seeds. From what I gather from others here commenting on it is that the genetics aren't stable. I had a similar experience with my first grow. Damn thing took forever to finish, but it was a monster yield too.

I really like the idea of predictable results. Is it a bad thing when I get 2x the expected yield, even if it takes another 6 weeks? I guess that depends on how much medicine you have left. In my case, I had timed things out that I would be chopping down the plant right around the time I ran out. Now it's gonna be at least 4 more weeks. So, had the genetics been stable, I'd be drooling all over myself while in a GG4 induced coma right about now.

The cheese is definitely starting to flower. So now I might have another problem on the horizon. I was expecting it to be pretty much the only plant in the tent when it got to heavy flower. That looks like that won't be the case. There is a limit to how much distilled water I can produce in a day. Right now, I can barely keep up with both plants. It won't be long before I have to start hauling it home from the shop. Finally, with all that plant matter in the tent, humidity is starting to become an issue.....

So, yeah, a big yield is great, but not this way. I'll take a reduced yield and predictable results any day.

Anyway, rant over and I am stepping down off my soap box.

@hesgone13

The "root" of the problem (pardon the pun)

20180706_153136.jpg

The thing mutated into two separate monsters early on. It looks (and grows) like two entire plants sharing one root system.

@hesgone13

View attachment 927328

The thing mutated into two separate monsters early on. It looks (and grows) like two entire plants sharing one root system.
You didnt top this plant early?

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino

@hesgone13

View attachment 927328

I see your problem.........I've seen saplings that would be proud of that trunk..............I shudder to think how much bigger it could get in a month.

You didnt top this plant early?

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino
Not at all. Here are some pics from when she was still pretty young.

I see your problem.........I've seen saplings that would be proud of that trunk..............I shudder to think how much bigger it could get in a month.
We've seen the end of vertical growth, I think. Now its just a matter of keeping the buds from kissing the light, and (hopefully) supporting the branches with growyos. And feeding it upwards of 4L a day for the next 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back