Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cooking..if your a stoner and can’t cook delicious looking and tasting food,you really are missing out on something magical
I completely agree. My late grandfather was a baker, and I found his old recipe books...add my kitchen skills with his recipes and you're bound to get fat...

Yes was good, next game is going be very interesting Brazil v Belgium.
:pass:

Agree......I'm not sure how to figure this one.....they both have the talent to win.........I guess it comes down to who wants it the most. I would like to see Belgium win.........Did you hear about Rinaldo.....supposedly is signing with Juventus.....guess he got tired of dealing with the Spanish tax authorities!

Given the immaturity of what I tried yesterday, this is looking like it's gonna be a fun harvest!

Last night, I was pretty kicked, but I was also exhausted from work, and had more than a few drinks in me. So this morning, I took a few hits off of the vape from the leftovers from last night. I am trying to do my job. I can't feel my face. Send help.
Yeah Mike GG4 is one strong strain

Most of them. At this rate i'll be giving them away (full bags) at halloween... The caramel ones stay, though. Those are my new favorite.

Agree! The caramel ones are the best of all the newer ones, by far! I like them better than the originals.

I love cooking..if your a stoner and can’t cook delicious looking and tasting food,you really are missing out on something magical

Same here. I also love to cook. It goes hand in hand with also loving to not starve to death.. :rofl: I am really into breads. Use to cultivate a bunch of different sourdough strains (from all over the world) until it became obvious that eventually they would all turn into the same culture. Now I just make my own from local yeast in the air.

Yeah Mike GG4 is one strong strain

That is the truth. The mature buds are going to be amazing.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back