Status
Not open for further replies.
@HushHush Get a large hanging basket...you won't have to worry about grow smell....:biggrin:....and no-one will spot the from the ground.......

I Think you have just described a Girl I want to Date @Dichoti ......I Love the LOL crosses....:pass:

Have you Treated them to dinner yet @9bear ..I saw you post asking about feeding.

GG4 is one of my favorites for feeling stupid.
Everyone I shared it with all had the same type of buzz, Or so they say. I'm definitely going to fill my tent with that strain and blackberry kush once I'm done doing a couple of unofficial testers.

Given the immaturity of what I tried yesterday, this is looking like it's gonna be a fun harvest!

Last night, I was pretty kicked, but I was also exhausted from work, and had more than a few drinks in me. So this morning, I took a few hits off of the vape from the leftovers from last night. I am trying to do my job. I can't feel my face. Send help.
funyuns-original.png

dude I haven't had those in years. Will have to remedy that for tonight
Those and a 2 liter of mountain dew were my go tos back in my early days of stonerhood.
Then I learned how to cook. Now it's either my version of Little Ceasars' pretzel crust pizza, Or my margarita pizza... Both are so good, Your eyes roll back in your head (if you're stoned as shit, anyway. I put on 15lbs because of these, btw)

If I drank as much water as I did Booze and coffee I think it would be safe to say,I would be pretty well hydrated right now

Those and a 2 liter of mountain dew were my go tos back in my early days of stonerhood.
Then I learned how to cook. Now it's either my version of Little Ceasars' pretzel crust pizza, Or my margarita pizza... Both are so good, Your eyes roll back in your head (if you're stoned as shit, anyway. I put on 15lbs because of these, btw)
I have stoned adventures in the kitchen too. I have a great recipes for pizza crust and pizza sauce, and I was thinking of making a proper stromboli this weekend. Just need to get some cheeze...

I have stoned adventures in the kitchen too. I have a great recipes for pizza crust and pizza sauce, and I was thinking of making a proper stromboli this weekend. Just need to get some cheeze...
I love cooking..if your a stoner and can’t cook delicious looking and tasting food,you really are missing out on something magical

Mike, how many bags of M&Ms do you have left out of your recent 10kg drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back