Status
Not open for further replies.
Where there is a Will there is a Way @HushHush ..if you fert right you can get Big girls out of small containers..or you Could try a baby cage.....:yoinks:

article-2178140-1430FDD0000005DC-972_634x768.jpg

They used to think it was Safe to hang your baby in a cage from high rise buildings....:crying:...should be Safe for Autos.......:biggrin:

Is that one of Trumps children.?
Where there is a Will there is a Way @HushHush ..if you fert right you can get Big girls out of small containers..or you Could try a baby cage.....:yoinks:

article-2178140-1430FDD0000005DC-972_634x768.jpg

They used to think it was Safe to hang your baby in a cage from high rise buildings....:crying:...should be Safe for Autos.......:biggrin:
Hahaha is thatEric Trump.?Donalds least favourite son.

Why am I struggling to get a photo up the right way.?
I know I’m a dick with technology.but...c’mon...this is pretty basic.right.?

Put an Edit on your photo @Oily Mark ...:headbang:..before you post...then the image will post right way up...

Busy busy BUSY!!!....I basically, let my girls do their thing for about a week, loving the Blumats, and the cobs from @BigSm0 and of course the Megacrop. Growing has become so much easier with great results. I finally got the Autofarm up and running , Auto short stuff Gorilla. 1st pic @ 7days. 2nd & 3rd pic Tyrone stomper. getting fatter. last pic tent shot, Zamnesia seeds: Amnesia skunk, shes a BEAST!! 2liter grow, Pain killer by , and Mephisto Tyrone stomper..
DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg
DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back