Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a preview of what to expect from the GG4 grow, I am going to be really happy for a good long while after chop and cure.

Holy crap.
...you've seen where I described the buzz, right? Kind of like "Okay, I can feel it creeping up on me...aaannnndddd I can't feel my legs. I wonder what the world would really be like if cat was really spelled d-o-g...wait, I'm stoned. And It's still creeping on me. Fuuuuu-"
That's about how my first experience with it went. After that, it's like smoking pot for the first time again. Super-stoned, and EVERYTHING is hilarious.
Haha
:pass:

Day 53 @archie gemmill They're looking for a drink !! :crying:
DSCN2168.JPG

Would love to try an outside grow but I’m in a top floor flat!! Maybe go guerrilla next year.

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@HushHush Get a large hanging basket...you won't have to worry about grow smell....:biggrin:....and no-one will spot the from the ground.......

...you've seen where I described the buzz, right? Kind of like "Okay, I can feel it creeping up on me...aaannnndddd I can't feel my legs. I wonder what the world would really be like if cat was really spelled d-o-g...wait, I'm stoned. And It's still creeping on me. Fuuuuu-"
That's about how my first experience with it went. After that, it's like smoking pot for the first time again. Super-stoned, and EVERYTHING is hilarious.
Haha
:pass:

I Think you have just described a Girl I want to Date @Dichoti ......I Love the LOL crosses....:pass:

Day 53 @archie gemmill They're looking for a drink !! :crying:
View attachment 927168

Have you Treated them to dinner yet @9bear ..I saw you post asking about feeding.

@HushHush Get a large hanging basket...you won't have to worry about grow smell....:biggrin:....and no-one will spot the from the ground.......

I Think you have just described a Girl I want to Date @Dichoti ......I Love the LOL crosses....:pass:

Have you Treated them to dinner yet @9bear ..I saw you post asking about feeding.

Great shout!!

HH

Great shout!!

HH

Where there is a Will there is a Way @HushHush ..if you fert right you can get Big girls out of small containers..or you Could try a baby cage.....:yoinks:

article-2178140-1430FDD0000005DC-972_634x768.jpg

They used to think it was Safe to hang your baby in a cage from high rise buildings....:crying:...should be Safe for Autos.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back