Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to talk about emergency, wife just got a text and my brother n laws truck just busted front ball joint. Front end is on the ground and the tire rim is tucked underneath. Glad it happened at low speed and not on the 75mph highway. Might have to go rescue him if it doesn't get repaired tomorrow at the shop.

Shit, that suuucks. I've dropped almost two grand into my car in the past month and a half, and my exhaust just started making noise a few days ago. I'm about ready to have the wife haul me around in a wheelbarrow if things keep breaking. Hope your situation gets handled soon, car trouble can really kick you in the teeth.

Shit, that suuucks. I've dropped almost two grand into my car in the past month and a half, and my exhaust just started making noise a few days ago. I'm about ready to have the wife haul me around in a wheelbarrow if things keep breaking. Hope your situation gets handled soon, car trouble can really kick you in the teeth.
Glad it's not our truck. I just hope that we don't have to pick him up and haul back the trailer. But will do what has to be done can't leave family stranded.

Things will look up when I'm smiling and trimming the new harvest. Now for them to hurry up and finish LOL
I hear that. I'm smoking some overpriced dispensary nonsense til this run finishes in the next couple weeks. Had my last two runs go belly up for various reasons so I've had pretty much empty jars for awhile now.

Alright folks, I think I'm gonna bow out for the night. Nice to see y'all again, hopefully I'll be able to come and hang out in here more often. Good to get to know the people behind the usernames. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back