Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if there is a difference between that and regular avt? Or are they the same?

Same strain, one is just a special pheno of AvT. I forget what's special about it, but I bet @mephisto could fill you in!

Good that the gals are happy again! I dont know much, but I do want to help if i can. You all have saved me from myself more times than I can count.

Ditto, exactly. AFN has saved my bacon a few times. And the one girl has been happy - it's just been the one that has had an issue. The older one is at 58 days and the one with the issue is at 51. Dying to get them chopped and dried and into my jars.

Also, I dunno if anyone else here is a fan of Nick Cave, but even if you're not, listen to Murder Ballads. Fantastic album. Spent part of last night sat back on my futon bent as hell on Face Off OG listening to it.

Murder ballads is awesome!! I saw nick cave and the bad seeds live in the mid 90's

Had the same kinda day today, @bushmasterar15 . One appointment for me, one for my dad then back and forth across town to help a friend with an emergency at their apartment. Still brutal hot here, which is not fun for us fat kids.

Home now though, and well stoned to make up for the day. :smoking:
Don't want to talk about emergency, wife just got a text and my brother n laws truck just busted front ball joint. Front end is on the ground and the tire rim is tucked underneath. Glad it happened at low speed and not on the 75mph highway. Might have to go rescue him if it doesn't get repaired tomorrow at the shop.

Murder ballads is awesome!! I saw nick cave and the bad seeds live in the mid 90's

Yes it is. I pulled it randomly out of the rack of a local music store when I was like 16 and bought it because it sounded cool, and it absolutely blew me away. 16 year old me made a good decision for once. :biggrin:

Don't want to talk about emergency, wife just got a text and my brother n laws truck just busted front ball joint. Front end is on the ground and the tire rim is tucked underneath. Glad it happened at low speed and not on the 75mph highway. Might have to go rescue him if it doesn't get repaired tomorrow at the shop.

Damn!! Not more struggling for the bushmaster!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back