Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ozone69 This is my Fred. :thumbsup:

fred!.jpg

@Mike20132 Nice. I'm listening to Doolittle right now.

@Mike20132 Oh, dude - thanks for being part of the help crew with my plant question the other night. I did give the one plant a flush and fed it back up after with the usual strength nutes and I'm pretty sure there's already color coming back to the affected leaves. Much appreciated!

@Ozone69 This is my Fred. :thumbsup:

View attachment 927002

@Mike20132 Nice. I'm listening to Doolittle right now.

Miss my little foster kitty. Even though I only fostered for a little while, still kind of weird in the mornings to open the back door and not find him lounging on the patio waiting to come in and grab some lap time before the pooch takes it over.

He was named after a musician as well...sort of.

Harry Ballofunte. :kitty:
:baked:

Are looking for a grow journal for the Mephisto Alien Vs. Triangle special Pheno?

Alien Vs. Triangle is a limited edition hybrid of two of main strains of Mephisto Genetics: Ripley's OG x Triangle Kush

Just wondering if there is a difference between that and regular avt? Or are they the same?

@Mike20132 Oh, dude - thanks for being part of the help crew with my plant question the other night. I did give the one plant a flush and fed it back up after with the usual strength nutes and I'm pretty sure there's already color coming back to the affected leaves. Much appreciated!

Good that the gals are happy again! I dont know much, but I do want to help if i can. You all have saved me from myself more times than I can count.

Miss my little foster kitty. Even though I only fostered for a little while, still kind of weird in the mornings to open the back door and not find him lounging on the patio waiting to come in and grab some lap time before the pooch takes it over.

He was named after a musician as well...sort of.

Harry Ballofunte. :kitty:
:baked:

Yeah, I totally get it. Freddo was a rescue. The wifey randomly decided to check out the local animal shelter's site one day and saw his pic and asked if we could go see him. Two hours, $200 and a bunch of paperwork later we have ourselves a cat. :thumbsup: We also have a guinea pig rescue, but I don't have any pics of her handy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back