Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved into my present house about 5 mo ago I have no outdoor area ( Safety wise) for vegetables outside, Thought about it but if I grew tomatoes, peppers etc people here would steal them. HIGH CRIME AREA I LIVE IN ONE OF THE WORST IN AMERICA>

If leccy wasn't so expensive I would have tents just for growing veg, chilli etc,,,

I moved into my present house about 5 mo ago I have no outdoor area ( Safety wise) for vegetables outside, Thought about it but if I grew tomatoes, peppers etc people here would steal them. HIGH CRIME AREA I LIVE IN ONE OF THE WORST IN AMERICA>
Grow enough for everybody:smoking:
kidding but that sound s like a bad spot

Doing Great Bud Getting out of the cheffing biz. Got a job with amazon. How I passed the pee test is beyond me but maybe, being a california company they don't test for cannabis

Doing Great Bud Getting out of the cheffing biz. Got a job with amazon. How I passed the pee test is beyond me but maybe, being a california company they don't test for cannabis
I don't blame you....I love cooking...but never liked it as a means of making money (I'm that asshole that went to culinary school to learn how to cook at home:smoking:).
I seriously doubt they test for canna, to be honest. Sounds like a kick ass job, my friend. Congrats!:pass::bighug:

Not about the money, I'm almost 50 Cheffing is a young mans game 60-75 hr weeks have taken its toll over past 25 years of cooking Time to relax have normal hours and start doing things I enjoy. In other words working to live, Not living to work Cheers

Not about the money, I'm almost 50 Cheffing is a young mans game 60-75 hr weeks have taken its toll over past 25 years of cooking Time to relax have normal hours and start doing things I enjoy. In other words working to live, Not living to work Cheers
I hear you on that...time to relax:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back