Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man That's awesome man What a gorgeous place. Both the coast and inland. Best seafood in the country in my opinion. Cold clean water.
No worries, man:smoking: I love it here...We moved here several years ago...and this is where we'll stay. I've lived a lot of different places..coast to coast really, and many in between. This is my favorite spot, small town feel...no smog, lots of space. And you are right......the seafood is awesome...and cheap. (if I go to the right guy, I can get medium lobsters for less that five bucks a piece) :woohoo1:

No worries, man:smoking: I love it here...We moved here several years ago...and this is where we'll stay. I've lived a lot of different places..coast to coast really, and many in between. This is my favorite spot, small town feel...no smog, lots of space. And you are right......the seafood is awesome...and cheap. (if I go to the right guy, I can get medium lobsters for less that five bucks a piece) :woohoo1:
Oh how I miss the fresh seafood. How's it going today there Frank?

Just hanging out, couldn't sleep earlier but think it's finally catching up. The family will be leaving for a few days so some relaxing getting extra stoned. The crappy part is our other truck battery is dead so trying to get a charge on it incase I might be able to go to the lake for some trout fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back