Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:

IMG_5339.JPG

i guess im gona either get totally layered on subliminal green dragon tincture or pissed as a fart :shrug:havnt had a drink since that time i woke up nakid all but a pair of oven gloves :woody:
the oven gloves were stuck on the end of my feet :shrug:and i dont know where i was or whos oven gloves :shrug:
:pighug:

View attachment 901832
i guess im gona either get totally layered on subliminal green dragon tincture or pissed as a fart :shrug:havnt had a drink since that time i woke up nakid all but a pair of oven gloves :woody:
the oven gloves were stuck on the end of my feet :shrug:and i dont know where i was or whos oven gloves :shrug:

That's sounds a proper night pal,,, :thumbsup:

View attachment 901832

Hehe that would make my head hurt:haha: hopefully the tinc is strong enough you don't need too much

Ha. I have no clue. I know I lurked for 3 or 4 months before I said anything... Just spent that time reading journals and learning what to do, And what not to do.
Looks like you are done lurking!:pass:Welcome to Live Stoners

Yeah, I have put in a couple of months reading and perusing. I figured lurking had to end at some point, might as well be now.

And thank you, it's good to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back