Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking forward to the onset of darkness tonight........when the fireworks start.........my dog is scared to death of loud noises and fireworks are second only to thunderstorms on her canine shit list! You ain't lived until you've had a 56lb Siberian Husky jump on top of you, bury her head in your armpit and shake........
Yeah man my little min pin is fearless and doesn't fear a thing but my big ass boxer hides under table on thunderstorms and fourth fireworks

So let's get stoned peeps :pass:
a22251fee0f95479f6b6c2571e7df94b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
My God, dabber! That has to be the purest, most environmentally sound, and medically perfect rolling paper in the frickin' world! I'm impressed!

Hey Now!
Chilling outside with the chickens. Waiting for dark to fire off a few flashy flicker booms. I like reloadable arial shell jobs, they are so cool. Thump, wizzzz, pow... ohhhhh.

Finally some seeds in the dirt!
3a61a5061f6343307dccc6229932eb86.jpg

Microbulator making some AACT.
60ea27fc6e27eb2f8b9d94d8c472b4f6.jpg

San Marzanos coming in nicely. MMMMmmmm Vodka sauce!!
046452e06ccfe345e2d80a2d0b912b60.jpg

Happy 4th!

Wow that is quite a list. Thanks.

I started talking about making QWET in my rosin press thread and it has taken on a life of it's own. So I would like to get it moved to my QWET to Vape thread in extracts and hash oils forum.
If it hasn't been moved or you need something else done, just send me a PM with the link and where you'd like it moved to and I can help take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back