Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking forward to the onset of darkness tonight........when the fireworks start.........my dog is scared to death of loud noises and fireworks are second only to thunderstorms on her canine shit list! You ain't lived until you've had a 56lb Siberian Husky jump on top of you, bury her head in your armpit and shake........

Not looking forward to the onset of darkness tonight........when the fireworks start.........my dog is scared to death of loud noises and fireworks are second only to thunderstorms on her canine shit list! You ain't lived until you've had a 56lb Siberian Husky jump on top of you, bury her head in your armpit and shake........
can be a real drag for the dogs, mine are safe, nearest fireworks 20 miles by the raven

I'd be dipshit to argue that:smoking:

:D

Every f'in time fireworks go off, i deal with the same problem!! My girl gets crazy scared and tries to climb in the bathtub to hide

So let's get stoned peeps :pass:
a22251fee0f95479f6b6c2571e7df94b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back