Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, chef dave! I truly do not know how this situation got to this point. It makes me very unhappy.......there is not a person I've "talked" with on this forum that I want to offend in any way, much less denigrate their homeland.
Hey man we know where your heart is its all good. Bear is just a passionate guy who rightfully so loves his country as we all do!!

Yo............:yellowcard:..not stepping into a Fight here on [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] am I.............?

@Mossy there was no intent on my part to offend anyone.........I went back and reread my post and I still don't see anything wrong, but as we all know, text's two dimensional structure and lack of nuance frequently cause problems.........since I have obviously severely offended @9bear, would you please remove my offending post on page 1383. Thanks, hesgone13

Hello stoners. :pass:happy 4th of July and sooo glad we cut off the brits...:thanks: Thank you England for letting us go , and now just look at us!!! :rofl: anyways I'm kidding.. Happy let's get high day and make sure you spend alot of cash on things that go boom in the sky!! AFN Rocks!!!! :headbang:

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

I think bee balm is a definite possibility. Wiki saying BB is part of the mint family, so the mint smell would match up. Pics of bee balm blooms look pretty similar. Thanks!!!! :greenthumb:

Happy to help bro cant beat a good game of guess the plant ;) Think it might be it as you say is also a member of the mint (lamiaceae) family and would be pretty easy to mix up as a young plant with the catnip with a slightly similar leaf shape.

@Mossy there was no intent on my part to offend anyone.........I went back and reread my post and I still don't see anything wrong, but as we all know, text's two dimensional structure and lack of nuance frequently cause problems.........since I have obviously severely offended @9bear, would you please remove my offending post on page 1383. Thanks, hesgone13
Relax hesgone13, relax man just pulling your nose a little ,no offence was taken just having a little fun at your expense . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back