Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of our @Global Moderators would be happy to help brother! I've tagged them all so they can see what you need; for future reference you can also Report the post you want moved and simply state in the description where you want it moved to, then all staff see it!
Wow that is quite a list. Thanks.

I started talking about making QWET in my rosin press thread and it has taken on a life of it's own. So I would like to get it moved to my QWET to Vape thread in extracts and hash oils forum.

Happy 4th everyone! :smoking: White Ice, What your guys opinions on humipaks? Ive heard people talking about them reducing potency is this true? Ive noticed when I take them out the weed gets alot [emoji91] So not sure but cheers for Modern Technology & Freedom!
f2e3ea2d78d7ec5011c86ea2e37aa688.jpg

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=66190&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

Sure you were We are the most progressive country in the world and the truth is there are a lot of countries that are as jealous of the fact that we took the initiative on legalization of cannabis . If you live in the good old USA it will take the next 100 years before your legit in the meantime the law will probably still throw your sorry as in jail for a gram and kids that need their meds will be locked up in camps away from their parents like their doing right now Imagine if your an immigrant and your kids need meds . Good Luck

9bear, I don't know how this situation got to this point........you can choose to believe me or not.....I meant nothing bad towards Canada....I was merely trying to point out that with legalization it would be easier for more people to get high, enjoy themselves and be happy. If I offended you in any way......I do apologize.

Relax bear don't let that temper build, not worth it. he meant no disrespect to Canada. The legalization vote made big news here in US. Most of us here are happy for Canadians who need meds and can get them legally now. And yes bear your right about our legal system, however we have come along way in 5 years toward reformation of cannabis laws. Were all friends here with a common goal and interest in seeing the archaic laws worldwide toward cannabis abolished. Cheers bear
Thanks, chef dave! I truly do not know how this situation got to this point. It makes me very unhappy.......there is not a person I've "talked" with on this forum that I want to offend in any way, much less denigrate their homeland.

Any of our @Global Moderators would be happy to help brother! I've tagged them all so they can see what you need; for future reference you can also Report the post you want moved and simply state in the description where you want it moved to, then all staff see it!
@Mañ'O'Green what do you need moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back