Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight coco, recycled from a previous run. As far as PPM right now not entirely sure but if I had to guess it's in the 540-650 range and both plants have had some very mild and non-progressing tip burn for awhile now. I have to make some more nutes tomorrow - I'll check and see what it's at then and flush that one with plain water at the same time.
I know with my tap water at 150-160ppm and 3/4 of the small scoop provided im at 725ish ppm and 5.9- 6 ph Cheers

I dunno about Mike but we've been in a heatwave here since about Friday. Absolutely brutal outside. I was running errands with the wife yesterday and at one point I had the AC in the car up to almost all the way but was still sweating. No thanks.
I assume your a east coast guy also?

I know with my tap water at 150-160ppm and 3/4 of the small scoop provided im at 725ish ppm and 5.9- 6 ph Cheers

Yeah, my tap is 140ish. I mix two gallons at a time, with 1ml Armor Si, 2.6g Maxi, 2ml Floralicious Plus, 9ml CaliMagic (need extra because I'm running AutoCobs) and every other week I hit 'em with a little Recharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back