Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking brutal in the kitchen at work 120-125 on the line
I can imagine. Of my favorite Italian places in the area has a wood-fired pizza oven. I cannot imagine spending 12 hours next to that thing on a day like this.

Good regime

Thanks! So good so far, for the most part at least!

NOVA here.....

Nice! East Coast checking in tonight. :d5:

Freaking brutal in the kitchen at work 120-125 on the line

Dude, I used to do kitchen work too. Had to quit because of my back. The place I used to work, they'd haze the new line guys by turning off the exhaust fans and seeing how long it took for them to tap out. :biggrin:

I have so many burns on the back and sides of my elbows from mopping the line. The way ours was set up it had a sharp L-turn to it that you had to kinda tuck one arm in to get past the broiler. Turns out it's hard to remember that while you're walking backwards with a mop in your hands.

Anyway neibors
Thanks! So good so far, for the most part at least!

Nice! East Coast checking in tonight. :d5:

Dude, I used to do kitchen work too. Had to quit because of my back. The place I used to work, they'd haze the new line guys by turning off the exhaust fans and seeing how long it took for them to tap out. :biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The start of a new home.... Kinda got everything moved around at the moment,, as to rearrange the spare room the tents are in. not a bad 4*4 tent for free/barter, it's called an ohuna tent. But hey it's new to me and had never been used by my buddy, and the light ived had just sitting there waiting to be used. it was a 3 pack special from the Zon last year, they are supposed to be 5 piece 1500w full spectrum cob but are whiter than my real cobshop cobs. but the other 2 have veg photos in the shop since I got them and they do good, so let's see what they do for bloom to.
IMG_20180704_010917.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back