Status
Not open for further replies.
What ppm are you feeding right now

@chefdave
bigdoob.jpg

You should be feeding daily with 15 percent runoff with maxibloom. At 650-750 ppm at the stage your plants are in

The cheese looks to be getting close to pre-flower, and it might actually finish before the GG4 monster. It will be pretty close either way.

The GG4 is getting pretty loud. Opening the tent makes me feel high from just the smell.

:smokeout:

The cheese looks to be getting close to pre-flower, and it might actually finish before the GG4 monster. It will be pretty close either way.

The GG4 is getting pretty loud. Opening the tent makes me feel high from just the smell.

:smokeout:
That's awesome bro. Are you surviving this heat ok

are you strait coco or perlite/coco mix If strait coco 4 gal phed water SLOWLY poured If 70/30 mix or 60/40 perlite mixed same amount just don't have to pour as slow. Check ppm runoff after flush if still at or above 550-600 ppm go with another gallon

Straight coco, recycled from a previous run. As far as PPM right now not entirely sure but if I had to guess it's in the 540-650 range and both plants have had some very mild and non-progressing tip burn for awhile now. I have to make some more nutes tomorrow - I'll check and see what it's at then and flush that one with plain water at the same time.

That's awesome bro. Are you surviving this heat ok

I dunno about Mike but we've been in a heatwave here since about Friday. Absolutely brutal outside. I was running errands with the wife yesterday and at one point I had the AC in the car up to almost all the way but was still sweating. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back