Status
Not open for further replies.
5A8D4A53-9E82-4CD1-A449-BCBC68584578.jpeg
Sometimes all you need is a little corner.....

Good Morning @Mossy , Stoners
I don't know where you're at but it's a scorcher here . Got lost yesterday :nono: driving around like a lunatic refusing to accept the compass in my truck and I was only 30 min from home :rofl: with 1/8 of a tank of gas and no gas station in site Into the bargain i've driven in this area in the past and didn't even recognize it . I got completely disoriented and by the time I found my way home I was so frustrated with myself I had to have a little nap to settle myself down . I drove a lot of rural roads when I was driving for a living and can't even remember the last time I was lost . I guess every thing declines when your not using it I used to think I had a pretty good sense of direction .:shrug:

Good Morning @Mossy , Stoners
I don't know where you're at but it's a scorcher here . Got lost yesterday :nono: driving around like a lunatic refusing to accept the compass in my truck and I was only 30 min from home :rofl: with 1/8 of a tank of gas and no gas station in site Into the bargain i've driven in this area in the past and didn't even recognize it . I got completely disoriented and by the time I found my way home I was so frustrated with myself I had to have a little nap to settle myself down . I drove a lot of rural roads when I was driving for a living and can't even remember the last time I was lost . I guess every thing declines when your not using it I used to think I had a pretty good sense of direction .:shrug:

Morning @9bear ...:bighug:...sounds like you are still in Hibernation bear....and you are getting stressed with it...:pighug:

Have you got any baking soda in the house...give yourself a 4 day pep up...?...

We only go back to the UK a couple of times a year and every time there are new houses/roads that weren't there the last time we were back...:doh:

Also hire cars...:biggrin:..both our cars are over 15 years old now....getting into a hire car is like stepping into a plane cockpit...:crying:..what are all these buttons...what do they Do........:pass:..I Think it is called getting Old.........do more Smoke...:pass:..it will detox de-stress you.....

How are the Dragons...at least tell me they are looking after themselves.....:dragon2:

View attachment 925064 Sometimes all you need is a little corner.....

Looks like a little corner of Paradise @Oily Mark ....:d5:

@Green Goblin ...are you photoing from the same lace each day....?...just Thinking it would make a Great screen show...a shot a day to show how the trics grow and colour...:headbang:

img_20180701_021531-jpg.925083

Once you have had Black...there is no going back...so they tell me @midIN ...:yeah:...I recognise those colours..black and the dusky red...Yum....

Good Meds....:headbang:

IMG_5027.JPG

Let the sun shine in.........:d5:

IMG_5037.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

What is it that makes a seed Fail to germ in seedling compost 2017....but self germ in the garden 2018 when you recycle the compost....?

:biggrin:

Looks like it is coming down shortly though...I'm sure I'm seeing ball spots starting to form...:nono:..shame...

Last edited:
View attachment 925091

Let the sun shine in.........:d5:

View attachment 925093

View attachment 925094

View attachment 925096

What is it that makes a seed Fail to germ in seedling compost 2017....but self germ in the garden 2018 when you recycle the compost....?

[emoji3]

Looks like it is coming down shortly though...I'm sure I'm seeing ball spots starting to form...:nono:..shame...
That's weird and a pleasant bonus!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

That's weird and a pleasant bonus!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yeah @Rollin_along ....I always think of self germs from odd places as [HASHTAG]#mothernaturesgifts[/HASHTAG] :headbang: I Like them.

It also says that my soil ain't that way off to grow good cannabis....:biggrin:...if Spain legalises........boom...11,000 sq meters....

:growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

:crying:

View attachment 925097
Shonky crawl space 2lt bottle!

Morning @fettled6 :bighug:...looks like it will fill that space Nicely.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back