Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fingers crossed you get everything sorted then and can get them beans in soaking soon, what did you get ? Don't forget to tag us in once you get started can never get enough of a good grow :headbang:

Got Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto.........

Got Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto.........

Nice should be some lovely colours in there as seems to be a given with a large chunk of the Sweet Red Family phenos, got a Red Poison going now and is just as dark as the Blackberry Kush but with a nicer more tight bud formation no airy foxtails there.

Hi folks i was gonna say something about a freaky friday and realised it was Saturday and gave up on that bit - hey I blame my new vape.

I was going to give it the full AfN user review but seem to have 'lost' the post that was the review template - there was one at some point.

Anyone know where it is?

Nice should be some lovely colours in there as seems to be a given with a large chunk of the Sweet Red Family phenos, got a Red Poison going now and is just as dark as the Blackberry Kush but with a nicer more tight bud formation no airy foxtails there.

Yes, supposedly 80% of the phenotypes will throw that purple color in varying degrees.....also, 1 in 10 will throw pink buds.........I've been interested in DDA as I have read a lot about it over three forums and no one seems to have anything bad to say about it. In fact, on 420 a woman has a thread going devoted entirely to DDAs and their growth, etc. This thread is almost 3 yrs old and has over 3,000 posts!

Boy,this place is deserted tonight......must be Saturday night, date night, for those who have a life, lol! See you all tomorrow! Peace.

Slight blur but frosty nonetheless

IMG_20180630_214028.jpg

IMG_20180630_201719.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back