Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.. Something else...
It's a question...
What makes bud taste like straight up soil? I smoked some with one of my buddies yesterday, And it had a taste like the blunt was half bud, and half potting soil. The shit looked looked great... Bright green with purple patches, and a heavy coating of trichs... But the taste though...that was some "Man...I'll just roll one out of my leafy ass bag of half cured GG4, Because it's smooth as glass in comparison" shit. Heavy stone, though. Made fishing for hybrid striped bass a major task...

It could be the strain - some tase more earthy than others.
It could be mildew
If it smells bad .. it could be mold.

It could be the strain - some tase more earthy than others.
It could be mildew
If it smells bad .. it could be mold.
It just smelled like bud, honestly. I don't know what strain it was, But if I have any seeds for that one, I'm giving them away. That stuff was the worst tasting bud I've had in 20+ years. For real... 90s dirt weed that could be bought from guys in JNCO jeans behind the local skate park tasted better haha.
:pass:
How are you today, @blue ?

It just smelled like bud, honestly. I don't know what strain it was, But if I have any seeds for that one, I'm giving them away. That stuff was the worst tasting bud I've had in 20+ years. For real... 90s dirt weed that could be bought from guys in JNCO jeans behind the local skate park tasted better haha.
:pass:
How are you today, @blue ?

I'm good thanks Dichoti! :D ... It could also perhaps be how it was dried and cured!

Off for a smoke break (mephisto sour livers)
3ff106e1bf36535a1f222d4e5b5d7e65.jpg

I'm good thanks Dichoti! :D ... It could also perhaps be how it was dried and cured!
They had to do a worse job than I have on the cure lmao. My stuff was over dried, then thrown in the fridge, then into jars...
Needless to say, I didn't do much research on the curing process... My bud is still damn good for my first indoor autoflower grow. It ain't top shelf, but it's better than mids. It does it's job very, very well, and lasts a long time. Just tastes like good homegrown, instead of that lemon diesel stank it had in flower.

They had to do a worse job than I have on the cure lmao. My stuff was over dried, then thrown in the fridge, then into jars...
Needless to say, I didn't do much research on the curing process... My bud is still damn good for my first indoor autoflower grow. It ain't top shelf, but it's better than mids. It does it's job very, very well, and lasts a long time. Just tastes like good homegrown, instead of that lemon diesel stank it had in flower.
When in doubt - it's better to over dry than under dry!

Nothing worse than losing jar loads of weed becuase of simple drying and burping error! :(

I wish I grew enough to bother lol

Good morning folks:smokeout:

So....I was just reading an interview with the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) here in the US.....she was talking about how nicotine was MUCH safer for teenagers, because cannabis will slow down their learning process and make the drop out of school.....nicotine on the other hand won't become a problem until they're in their 60's and get lung cancer...:nono::nono::cuss::cuss::amazon::wall::wall:

I suppose the bright side is......we now know who's checks this woman is cashing...corrupt fooking politicians.

She also spouted a bunch of shit about the addiction properties of weed. :WTF:

Bahahah....If it wasnt for weed, I would have gave up in high school and college. I still got decent grades, 3.0 above smoking. Some of the greatest minds smoked, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, JFK, Shakespear to name a few . And you would be correct, it would be interesting who is paying for her script, and what political agency (think J.Sessions) is paying for her script. They (Gov't anit-weeders) dont want to believe or reveal the positive numbers , until they are absolutely sure that the Gov't and Big Pharma can somehow corner the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back