Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered what Bob meant by No Woman no Cry...

It could go two ways, presumably he's comforting his lady in a troubling time.

But what if he's not, what if he really meant If there were no women, what would there be to cry about?

I don't know...

So. I look up dumb stuff here and there. For instance, Last week I looked up my ex-wife.
Just now I was trying to find ways to guarantee both of my blackberry/blackberry derived seedlings actually turn purple.
Apparently, with my present set-up, I've got to hope I planted the purple heavy phenos.
Meh. As long as they taste better than the local purps, I'm good I guess.

i cant remembe if i posted this earlier

20180504_111815_Richtone(HDR).jpg

My mum grows tomatoes in autopots! :rofl: :rofl: ... I'm always tempted to let her know that her plants are looking deficient :rofl:

Can't you slip them a pk booster every now and then :biggrin:
I was going to suggest that, after all you can get PK booster in poundland these days...

Oh.. Something else...
It's a question...
What makes bud taste like straight up soil? I smoked some with one of my buddies yesterday, And it had a taste like the blunt was half bud, and half potting soil. The shit looked looked great... Bright green with purple patches, and a heavy coating of trichs... But the taste though...that was some "Man...I'll just roll one out of my leafy ass bag of half cured GG4, Because it's smooth as glass in comparison" shit. Heavy stone, though. Made fishing for hybrid striped bass a major task...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back