Status
Not open for further replies.
I planted three apple trees yesterday!

So stoked. Spring is actually here now, 60 degrees overnight and my seeds are sprouting finally.
Rained most of the day here yesterday everything is saturated . Inside day today . Smokin and all that good stuff . :biggrin:

Good morning folks:smokeout:

So....I was just reading an interview with the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) here in the US.....she was talking about how nicotine was MUCH safer for teenagers, because cannabis will slow down their learning process and make the drop out of school.....nicotine on the other hand won't become a problem until they're in their 60's and get lung cancer...:nono::nono::cuss::cuss::amazon::wall::wall:

I suppose the bright side is......we now know who's checks this woman is cashing...corrupt fooking politicians.

She also spouted a bunch of shit about the addiction properties of weed. :WTF:

Nice one Rev! :D I need a bigger garden!!

I've got some strawberries coming along nicely in the veg-trug (raised planter) ... I'm hoping i can get an early harvest this year! ^_^

Me too! I've already had a few, and there are a dozen or so looking ready yesterday. The grow real nice here. They actually migrate around the garden. I pull about a 1/3 every year, and the new ones are in an adjacent spot next year. I have two patches, and they work as ground cover and weed suppression for the trees and perennials mixed in.

You can grow the type of apples I have most likely, they are columnar apples, and are only 1 meter wide and two high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back