Status
Not open for further replies.
Chin up grobro....plenty of buds in the sea of green..lol
Indeed. We met like ships passing in the storm. She just sank. Off in the distance, a foghorn blows.......

Indeed. We met like ships passing in the storm. She just sank. Off in the distance, a foghorn blows.......

Waxing poetic, aren't we? How many hits have you had?

Speaking of poetic moments..........I just took my dog out and there were lightning bugs firing off everywhere.......it was the first time I've seen the cold light firework display this year.

Must say, I am happy with the Speed Bud. What I thought was just a cheat to get something to use while I grew the "real thing" turned into a pretty impressive strain. Tough as nails, and even though I harvested it early, it has served me well.

This is definitely earned a permanent place in my rotation. I got mine here.

Speaking of poetic moments..........I just took my dog out and there were lightning bugs firing off everywhere.......it was the first time I've seen the cold light firework display this year.
They're starting to spring up here, too. Probably a few more weeks before they are at the peak. One of the best parts of living in the country are fireflies in the summer.

Mike, are you planning on dropping those Colorado Cookie beans any time soon?

They're starting to spring up here, too. Probably a few more weeks before they are at the peak. One of the best parts of living in the country are fireflies in the summer.

True! They are pretty here in the city but nothing like the displays we use to get in the mountains......we used to sit in the hot tub high as kites and watch them for hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back