Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, are you planning on dropping those Colorado Cookie beans any time soon?
The original plan was to put them off for a bit. Though it's starting to look like the GG4 is gonna produce heavy. If it does, the cookie strain is next in line. I am very curious how it will turn out.

The original plan was to put them off for a bit. Though it's starting to look like the GG4 is gonna produce heavy. If it does, the cookie strain is next in line. I am very curious how it will turn out.

Me too! I've heard great things about it across three forums. By the way, how long did it take for you to get your order from GB?

Are you planning on doing the Mephisto gig on Friday?

True! They are pretty here in the city but nothing like the displays we use to get in the mountains......we used to sit in the hot tub high as kites and watch them for hours!
When my daughter was about 7 years old, there was a total lunar eclipse in November of that year. It wasn't something you can really appreciate under the bombardment of light pollution. Where we lived, she was in awe of what she could see. Admittedly, I was too.

The next day, the finch (or whatever those little birds are that swarm like giant bees) were really making their presence known. Huge clouds of birds, likely numbering in the millions, swarming about like a giant cloud of life.

So much awesome.

Me too! I've heard great things about it across three forums. By the way, how long did it take for you to get your order from GB?

Are you planning on doing the Mephisto gig on Friday?
I think it took a week to get to me. Two days of that were weekend.

Mephisto gig? If it's a grow battle thing here, I am nowhere near worthy to compete.

When my daughter was about 7 years old, there was a total lunar eclipse in November of that year. It wasn't something you can really appreciate under the bombardment of light pollution. Where we lived, she was in awe of what she could see. Admittedly, I was too.

The next day, the finch (or whatever those little birds are that swarm like giant bees) were really making their presence known. Huge clouds of birds, likely numbering in the millions, swarming about like a giant cloud of life.

So much awesome.

We took my step daughter to see the peregrine falcons arrive in September at a place in the mountains....They come every year on their migration........incredible to see over 100 falcons diving and soaring between the mountains....never forgotten that day!

I think it took a week to get to me. Two days of that were weekend.

Mephisto gig? If it's a grow battle thing here, I am nowhere near worthy to compete.
No, the sale and release of the new strains.....heavy discounts........starts the 29th

Check the banner that streams across the main forum page.......

We took my step daughter to see the peregrine falcons arrive in September at a place in the mountains....They come every year on their migration........incredible to over 100 falcons diving and soaring between the mountains....never forgotten that day!
Ever since I was very young, I have had an appreciation for reality. Watching, hearing, feeling, even tasting the world. Always in complete awe of how everything not only just worked, but worked in a way that was just beauty in motion.

Funny part it that in my "normal form" I am a short-haired, dumpy engineer with odd taste in music and a fondness for the canna.

No, the sale and release of the new strains.....heavy discounts........starts the 29th
I will def have a look. I keep telling myself I have more than enough seeds, but then I just get more anyway.

Ever since I was very young, I have had an appreciation for reality. Watching, hearing, feeling, even tasting the world. Always in complete awe of how everything not only just worked, but worked in a way that was just beauty in motion.

Funny part it that in my "normal form" I am a short-haired, dumpy engineer with odd taste in music and a fondness for the canna.

I don't know about the rest but you don't have an odd taste in music!!! Just like the Dead say " you find stuff in the strangest places if you look at it right!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back