Status
Not open for further replies.
Stem game

IMG_20180622_020303.jpg

Checked further on greybeards website.......they must have a relationship with DP as they also list DPs Think Different strain as a private label......this time they clearly give credit to DP for the breeding.
I don't think they have any thing to do with DP but I am sure @DutchPassionTony can tell us if they have anything to do with DP.
:pass:

Your garden looking lush!! How's this grow been for you so far?
:thumbsup: easiest , problem free grow yet I might be getting the handle on this weed growing yet . I have simplified as much as I can .I use Promix HP, Mega Crop , Mammoth P water and molasses 6 cob light's in a 4 x 4 tent That's all she wrote . The best advice I got was from @pop22 KISS. :rofl:

[emoji106] easiest , problem free grow yet I might be getting the handle on this weed growing yet . I have simplified as much as I can .I use Promix HP, Mega Crop , Mammoth P water and molasses 6 cob light's in a 4 x 4 tent That's all she wrote . The best advice I got was from @pop22 KISS. :rofl:
That's great to hear. I'm right with you on keep it simple. Feed every once in a while, don't need to mess with them too much and they basically grow themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back