Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting down to the last of my bud...

Been saving the bud I clipped from the very top of the plant for last. Just ground up enough to roll a small joint. Not three hits in and I am pretty done. Though I suspect the small dose of tincture I dropped a few hours ago helped....

View attachment 921334
How's do you like those clear papers?

How's do you like those clear papers?
When I saw them, I bought a bunch. Had no idea what to really expect.

When smoking, I don't really see any difference. And to be honest, there have been more than a few times I have picked up a partially smoked doobie and lit the wrong end. The whole thing is so dark to begin with that someone with diminished vision (like me) the contrast from "the burnt end" and "the other end" isn't as visually apparent as it is with traditional papers.

I do like being able to see what's inside - kinda cool. Just a novelty, though. Does suck when you grab a fat roach, spark it up, then spit out pieces of ash cuz you sucked on the burnt end.....

Apart from that, it's nothing special..
:pass:

Well living out on these back dirt roads has it's advantages/disadvantages this evening was one of those disadvantages. Got told the trucks tire was going flat after family came back in. This isn't an expense we're expecting if they can't repair it. Looking at the cost of 20" AT tires I wanted to faint.

What's up @bushmasterar15 ?? How's it going??

I've been meaning to post a picture of the current "haps" in my grow but my overnight schedule has me all outta whack.. At work now, and the night is moving along okay..

The whole group a couple days ago..

20180620_073943.jpg

Heavyweight Strawberry Cake photos, about a month old.. Topped a couple times..

20180620_073948 (1).jpg

Ken Estes Grand Daddy Purp fem photos. All looking fantastic!!

20180620_073952.jpg

These are unknown breeder Tangerine Dream photos x Samsara Ultraviolet auto seeds I'm sorta guerilla growing.. Out of 15, only 11 have made it through, but are all looking good and will be getting Mega Crop when I get home from work, probably 2g per gallon..

20180620_074003.jpg

These 2 Dinafem Bubba Kush autos are very different.. The one on the right has this extremely small stalk and has odd growth.. Part of me wonders if it's gonna be mutant or a male/hermie.. The one towards the back is looking great though, and unfortunately, I didn't get it in the picture but to the left is a Heavyweight Fruit Punch Auto.. All of those autos are in my organic fortified soil.. I also forgot, I have 4 Dinafem White Widow XXLs that are in plain Roots Organic that will be getting MC as well.. I will be starting them on 4g/gal probably by Sunday, as I think the soil is about ready for it..

20180620_074042.jpg
20180620_074048.jpg

And for my next trick.......

20180620_074131.jpg

Gonna be a busy couple weeks!!!!! I'll probably veg the GDPs out 2-3 months and get them big, unless the MC gets them there quicker!! I am gonna be adding Mammoth P as well as the Sweet Candy and the PK Booster, plus Botanicare Cal/Mag if needed.. I'll always have a grouping of plants that will remain full-organic, but I wanna see how far I can push some good genetics!!!

Attachments

• 20180620_073948.jpg
    20180620_073948.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 39
Well living out on these back dirt roads has it's advantages/disadvantages this evening was one of those disadvantages. Got told the trucks tire was going flat after family came back in. This isn't an expense we're expecting if they can't repair it. Looking at the cost of 20" AT tires I wanted to faint.

I'm hoping to buy a new truck soon but I have a little Danger-Ranger that is one of my daily drivers and I have BF Goodrich Terrain TKOs, but are on 16" wheels, and even those were about $300 each when I bought them new, because of the width!!! I will make sure not to get a truck with 20" wheels lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back