Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yes same here all of them. That 24k or gold glue it's called now that is a great pic of a hearty bud. That and cookies caught my eye, but like u the whites are something I want a lot of. @johnp540

Loving your full tent bro! It feels like just yesterday you finished setting it up.
It took me longer then I wanted to get it setup running, but now I'm happy with the way it's going. Trying to plan out what next to grow already. But like everyone else I wish I had a bigger space.

I know someone was talking about Tinnitus awhile back and did some research and found that relief might be in the form of high thcv strains, which for the ladies also means less munchies. Doug's Varin in one such strain but is near impossible to get info on how to get it and it appears he ran into something rare as he's licensing the strain to certain folks. Anyone try growing any high thcv strains and see if it helped their Tinnitus?

It took me longer then I wanted to get it setup running, but now I'm happy with the way it's going. Trying to plan out what next to grow already. But like everyone else I wish I had a bigger space.

I'd be happy to take your space..not fun trying to maneuver colas through a tight ass closet door being super careful not to bang them on the door jamb..I should be moving soon and I'm looking for somewhere with a finished basement and I'd like to frame out a nice room so I can ditch the tent.

Looking pretty good over here for day 77

DP Think Fast
IMG_7401.JPG

Delicious fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_7400.JPG

Anybody buy/use the Tcheck? If so, how well does it work and what's the price? They are out of stock on the 2nd version so no price shown.

Getting down to the last of my bud...

Been saving the bud I clipped from the very top of the plant for last. Just ground up enough to roll a small joint. Not three hits in and I am pretty done. Though I suspect the small dose of tincture I dropped a few hours ago helped....

20180621_211718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back