Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to popular believe, nutrient type foliar sprays are a waste on healthy plants. It can do wonders for plants that have been stressed by environment or disease.

Be careful falling for reviews, they are often driven by clueless growers who believe anything the maker tells them. Take a skeptical approach to to " miracle" gardening products, they are 95% snakeoil!

Good mornin' Samwell, Bear, and AFN......you are right sam.....things are sure slow around here this Friday. Got a question for you experienced folks.....anybody ever used a product called Snowstorm Ultra? Seen rave reviews on another forum with it used as an added nute or as a foliar. There were several pics of where they had sprayed 1/2 of the plant and not the other.......there was a noticeable difference in both number and thickness of buds on the sprayed side........

I don't know, I just let the soil do all the work...Here have some water...ok done.

IMG_20180622_085855.jpg

Got back from getting blood drawn and having a ton of x-rays done on my spine, and found my Northern Lights was dry enough to jar for curing. She fills the big jar to the 190-215g mark, and Stinks like lemon with a little skunky pine hidden in the smell. Rock hard buds still. If she's sitting at the 215g+ mark, She'd put the 3 plant grow she was apart of at 461g total.
...now my goal is to hit or exceed that with 2 plants... And after that, hit it with one plant.
With as big as the buds are on the blackberry kush, I have a feeling I could have hit that or gotten pretty close if I had done more than thrown her in a bucket. (I've yet to see calyxs as big as hers on any other strain, too. These things are the size of peas haha)
:pass:

Contrary to popular believe, nutrient type foliar sprays are a waste on healthy plants. It can do wonders for plants that have been stressed by environment or disease.

Be careful falling for reviews, they are often driven by clueless growers who believe anything the maker tells them. Take a skeptical approach to to " miracle" gardening products, they are 95% snakeoil!

thanks for the warning, Pop! I tend to be rather skeptical and cynical when it comes claims for anything, canna or not........I think it stands to reason that canna growing attracts the same proportion of assholes and snake oil salesmen as any other pursuit, especially since the recent legalization in various places has markedly increased the potential for money making at all levels.

thanks for the warning, Pop! I tend to be rather skeptical and cynical when it comes claims for anything, canna or not........I think it stands to reason that canna growing attracts the same proportion of assholes and snake oil salesmen as any other pursuit, especially since the recent legalization in various places has markedly increased the potential for money making at all levels.
That's why I watch reviews, and see what every one else on here is using for their grows. Quickest way to find good shit that works, Without the b.s. marketing and scheming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back