Status
Not open for further replies.
This frickin' chair is killing me! My arthritis is really acting up..........time for nightly bowl and bed! Peace and g'nite, all!
just ordered 3 of the Colorado cookies :cheers:
Sounds like a great stone......I would like to try one down the road.

This frickin' chair is killing me! My arthritis is really acting up..........time for nightly bowl and bed! Peace and g'nite, all!

Sounds like a great stone......I would like to try one down the road.
Sleep well, friend.

Of all the seeds I have, my favorite is the little baggie of 5 "unknowns". About all I can say is they are probably feminized. Most are probably photo. Thought about planting some outside if I could find a spot that nobody was likely to come across. If any of my neighbors found it, they'd pretty much figure it was mine. Part of me just says throw them out... but I just can't bring myself to do that.
Road farming and find yourself a fence row that's about 100 yards in bfe and hike her at night. I don't mind the 10 mile hike to check them and shake water out of them in early fall but watering in middle of July or August Even at 1am it's humid as yea, then carry water once u get to it. But it pays off big time.

:Cutting: Lemon Skunk Girl that i switched from soil to dwc mid flower:smoke: this one wasnt as frosty as the other but shes dense! Evening everyone! Hope everyones days been great. Finally gonna do resivoir changes tomorrow, and might turn my room into 2 rooms o_O Cheers!
e0fd086385409c344edfa547e01ae46d.jpg
d97f654a8feba62531c899696a541a62.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back