Status
Not open for further replies.
....wishing I had 100 GG4 beans in the fridge, for starters..

How are you?
Pretty good at this point. I guess I went out of town and missed some shit getting hit by lightning. Neighbor said there was a huge explosion and flash of light, then he smelled wood burning and heard the fire department flying down the road to get to whatever it was.
I miss all the fun.

I meant seeds in general, btw. 15-20 different strains. I've really got to keep track of whats there a little better haha
:pass:

Pretty good at this point. I guess I went out of town and missed some shit getting hit by lightning. Neighbor said there was a huge explosion and flash of light, then he smelled wood burning and heard the fire department flying down the road to get to whatever it was.
I miss all the fun.

I meant seeds in general, btw. 15-20 different strains. I've really got to keep track of whats there a little better haha
:pass:

Of all the seeds I have, my favorite is the little baggie of 5 "unknowns". About all I can say is they are probably feminized. Most are probably photo. Thought about planting some outside if I could find a spot that nobody was likely to come across. If any of my neighbors found it, they'd pretty much figure it was mine. Part of me just says throw them out... but I just can't bring myself to do that.

Here is another one you might not have heard.......Bela Fleck is considered one of the finest banjo players in the world.....don't let "banjo" put you off....what they play is probably closer to jazz than anything else.

Nice collection, like seeing the quick one on there. Have u looked at thier gorilla auto yet? Or the cookies?

Not yet. Though with all this talk of cookie strains lately, it sounds like something I really need to get a look at.

Not yet. Though with all this talk of cookie strains lately, it sounds like something I really need to get a look at.
Mike have you seen the Colorado Cookies Auto strain that is greybeards private label? Auto Blueberry X Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back