Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mike20132 Got a question for you......I think I'm going to go on and order my dark devil auto seeds since it sometimes takes awhile for them to get from what I've read. Should I order direct from Sweet Seeds[the breeder]or from some seed bank? It seems to me that ordering from the breeder would likely get a fresher product.
Willing to bet most seed banks will have seeds from the same batch the breeder is also selling. That said, the odds are probably better buying right from the breeder. I haven't been growing long enough to see a difference. I am still at 100% germination rate, though I did manage to kill a seedling.

I use duct tape, pipe cleaners, and hemp twine to train.

Yeah I figure I'll have to get creative. I feel like I wasted a lot of potential with this plant.

Willing to bet most seed banks will have seeds from the same batch the breeder is also selling. That said, the odds are probably better buying right from the breeder. I haven't been growing long enough to see a difference. I am still at 100% germination rate, though I did manage to kill a seedling.

Yeah I figure I'll have to get creative. I feel like I wasted a lot of potential with this plant.

Thanks, Mike.........regrettably Sweet Seeds does ship to the US. @midIN pointed me to Greybeard Seeds which look like a good outfit and have DDA in stock.

Damn, another thunderstorm rolling in!!

@hesgone13

My current bean count. Most of these i've bought from Seedsman

seedbank_2018-06-20.JPG

Stone did some collaboration with Mossy ( Our Mossy is the creator of the Dragon Strains ), then broke with his version. There is in depth lineage information on here somewhere. I've been working the Black Dragon and Dragon's Blood strains. My Blacks are F4, and Dragon's Blood is at F5.

I wondered if they were connected some how strains genetics I mean by related. I figured the stone was scrapped for the new ones you mentioned above. Thanks for the info. Gonna check these out.

Dang I'm pretty beat from the trip into town and I forgot what I was actually suppose to pick up while there (stoner memory moment) :crying: Oh well next time I guess. Now have some chicken marinading so I can get it on the grill shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back