Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone's day has been going well. I'm still waiting to see if the branch I snapped when trying to somewhat supercrop will make a recovery but it isn't looking so well (live n learn). Time to man the grill, smoke a bowl and chow down after.

Dang I'm pretty beat from the trip into town and I forgot what I was actually suppose to pick up while there (stoner memory moment) :crying: Oh well next time I guess. Now have some chicken marinading so I can get it on the grill shortly.
Think it's time I invested in a grill here. Too hot to cook indoors in this teeny place.

Thanks for the info, Mike! Quite a collection you have there. How are you going to decide what to drop? Have you done the Jedi Kush before?
I have finished two plants, and two are in the tanks.. Those are my only 4 grows so far. Low Ryder 2 (which turned into a 1/4 pound monster), and Speed Bud (~2 oz) are the only harvests I have so far. The other two are in my sig,

My understanding is that healthy beans will last for years in a cool, low humidity environment. That's my excuse for buying more seeds than I am ever likely to grow, anyway. I bet if you fast forwarded about 3 months, that list will be twice as long. Maybe when I win the lottery I will buy a big ol' house somewhere and finally get around to growing them as fast as I buy them... For the foreseeable future, its two at a time.

I have finished two plants, and two are in the tanks.. Those are my only 4 grows so far. Low Ryder 2 (which turned into a 1/4 pound monster), and Speed Bud (~2 oz) are the only harvests I have so far. The other two are in my sig,

My understanding is that healthy beans will last for years in a cool, low humidity environment. That's my excuse for buying more seeds than I am ever likely to grow, anyway. I bet if you fast forwarded about 3 months, that list will be twice as long. Maybe when I win the lottery I will buy a big ol' house somewhere and finally get around to growing them as fast as I buy them... For the foreseeable future, its two at a time.

I can sure understand the attraction. The number of strains seems to grow faster than anyone can keep up......even keeping up with the autos is crazy.......I'm going to be limited to two at a time, also.

I can sure understand the attraction. The number of strains seems to grow faster than anyone can keep up......even keeping up with the autos is crazy.......I'm going to be limited to two at a time, also.
I started off with 16 seeds (+ a buttload of freebies) and grew out a few... I posted pics of my almost 1/2lb GG4, on here and a couple other places, and now I've got 100 something seeds hiding in my fridge... Still only paid for the originals.
I don't see what the draw was to it, for them. Maybe I grew and trained her like a pro or something... Or I just spend too much time on AFN reading and learning.

How's everyone this evening?

Thanks for the info, Mike! Quite a collection you have there. How are you going to decide what to drop? Have you done the Jedi Kush before?
Shit, I am so stoned I forgot the meat of your question..

I usually am always more psyched for whatever arrived most recently in the post. Starting to think I am better off running through one strain at a time. Get to know how to get the most out of them. I can recommend the Speed Bud though. For what I put it through, the yield was pretty good. The smoke is potent, and I will definitely grow it again. Also, if the GG4 is prone to becoming this monstrous, I may have to hold off until I can get a taller tent before dropping any more of those.

Once the GG4 and cheese are done, I think I will run through the rest of the speed bud. Get a decent amount of that stockpiled, then try something new.

Here is another great band a lot of you may not have heard of...........I know @Vlad The Inhaler has heard them.........they are on the archive site if anybody wants to download concerts.......worth your while!! @Mike20132 they usually play at the Lock'n festival.

Here is another great band a lot of you may not have heard of...........I know @Vlad The Inhaler has heard them.........they are on the archive site if anybody wants to download concerts.......worth your while!! @Mike20132 they usually play at the Lock'n festival.

nice and jammy... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back