Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you go in through the woods area or from the field?
Sometimes you have to treat it like a covert operation lol
Be sure it's south facing, and not to plant to close to the corn, a lot of Farmers use weed killer, I've lost a couple like that. Went to camo painted pots.

IMG_20180621_022958.jpg

Everybody good?

Yeah, had a trip to Amsterdam at the weekend so came back with some nice medicine and a Boundless CFX wot I love.

And who says you can't do autos under 12/12 in a 1 gallon pot using a light that cost €35 in cheap crap from China? Will be 10 weeks since breaking ground tomorrow, pics taken yesterday. Standard 330ml/11oz soda can.

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_135653.jpg
    IMG_20180620_135653.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20180620_135704.jpg
    IMG_20180620_135704.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 40
I thought Colorado Cookies was a dutch Passion Strain......

Me too bro same cross as DP also ?¿?¿? This is the description from Greybeards website is word for word as DPs even with their name still in it lol, either they mislabeled the breeder or something is amiss :shrug:

Coming from Colorado with some of the strongest indica-dominant auto genetics we have found so far. This is a USA autoflowering variety combining a delicious fruity flavour with typical Dutch Passion extreme potency and yields which are significantly above average. The genetics came from our original best-selling Auto Blueberry and an exceptional Girl Scout Cookie cutting from Colorado, famed for a heavy indica stone with a sweet tropical mango taste.

The hybridisation retains a strong fruity aroma as well as the intense feel-good high from the Girl Scout Cookies. The freedom to grow legally without restrictions in Colorado has enabled some truly excellent genetics to emerge with incredible taste, aroma and potency. This variety will suit indica fans looking for potent USA genetics with fruity flavours and very relaxed after-effects.

Good to hear she a nice smoke though as i got one in late flower at the moment and she has got one of the weighter colas in the tent :smoking:

Sometimes you have to treat it like a covert operation lol
Be sure it's south facing, and not to plant to close to the corn, a lot of Farmers use weed killer, I've lost a couple like that. Went to camo painted pots.
It all depends on how "public" the cornfield is. If you're out scouting a location before the field is planted, carry a thin walking stick/upper portion of a fishing pole that way if you're stopped, just say you're looking for arrowheads or whatever artifacts are found in your area. I live in an area that had a huge Shawnee Indian population in the pre-white man days, So that excuse works well for me.
I may or not have avoided the fields with the signs along the edges that listed which "breeder's" corn was planted, because a lot of it is already fertilizer and pesticide heavy. If your area doesn't have a lot of pests that target corn, you should be good to plant. Most fields have low spots, that always have some sort of weeds in them... Along the top "ridge" of these are good, because half the time they generally ignore these because of everything that manages to grow there naturally. (The low spots are where water gathers, btw. I say around the top "ridge" because the corn offers SOME camo from helicopters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back