Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too bro same cross as DP also ?¿?¿? This is the description from Greybeards website is word for word as DPs even with their name still in it lol, either they mislabeled the breeder or something is amiss :shrug:

Good to hear she a nice smoke though as i got one in late flower at the moment and she has got one of the weighter colas in the tent :smoking:
Right thats what i also saw ,must be an error ,gonna email em shortly and get the rundown :peace:@Spanglish

My first ever rosin presses uusing my Dabprss!

first pressings pic1 -6-21-2018.jpg
first pressings pic2-6-21-2018.jpg

Dab press pic2 -6-21-2018.jpg

Wonder if he selfed some or is he the actual breeder? DP does farm out the actual breeding I believe.

Me too bro same cross as DP also ?¿?¿? This is the description from Greybeards website is word for word as DPs even with their name still in it lol, either they mislabeled the breeder or something is amiss :shrug:

Good to hear she a nice smoke though as i got one in late flower at the moment and she has got one of the weighter colas in the tent :smoking:

Wonder if he selfed some or is he the actual breeder? DP does farm out the actual breeding I believe.

Was not aware DP farmed out their breeding but would be a pretty good reason for it i suppose, cheers for that titbit of info Pops ;)

Sorry @Chong's Cousin had not heard of the breeder or seedbank till i looked up the cross on that strain, so no idea of any contact info for them.

Good afternoon, AFN! Sorry I started the furor over Colorado Cookies.....I just saw the greybeard strain and mentioned it to @Mike20132.....I thought they meant they furnished some of the parent strains to DP. Really hope this isn't something dishonest......seems kind of stupid if it is....hanging your ass out to dry like that!

I can't claim to know for sure, but I happen to know most of the big " breeders" now do that. There are ops you never hear about pumping out seeds for many seedbank/breeders

Was not aware DP farmed out their breeding but would be a pretty good reason for it i suppose, cheers for that titbit of info Pops ;)

Sorry @Chong's Cousin had not heard of the breeder or seedbank till i looked up the cross on that strain, so no idea of any contact info for them.

Checked further on greybeards website.......they must have a relationship with DP as they also list DPs Think Different strain as a private label......this time they clearly give credit to DP for the breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back