Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornfield!
Look for one with a woodline at the back, and hit it when the corn's a little under knee high.
I may or may not have done this for a few summers haha.
:pass:
Same here I jut walk out back door and keep hiking. It's a 10.7 miles round trip. Not included the ones I have only back 40 fence row. Cornfields can and will grow monsters.

Checked further on greybeards website.......they must have a relationship with DP as they also list DPs Think Different strain as a private label......this time they clearly give credit to DP for the breeding.
:shrug: I'll post pics of the packaging when they arrive. Going to be a while before I get around to planting any, though.

The order system seems a bit sketchy on graybeard,has anyone had any issues with them? They asked me to send my cc info thru email....YiKeS!!! They must have a paypal acct or something secure-The order form also asks for cc info and cvv #-Thats way to trip for ol ChongsCousin

They used a third party site to process the payment. Always a little dodgy, but I can see why a smaller company would do that. Probably just easier for someone who doesn't know how to do it themselves and don't feel like hiring someone else to set it up. That said, they have my money, so we'll see what shows up.

The order system seems a bit sketchy on graybeard,has anyone had any issues with them? They asked me to send my cc info thru email....YiKeS!!! They must have a paypal acct or something secure-The order form also asks for cc info and cvv #-Thats way to trip for ol ChongsCousin

Forgot to mention, the took my CC info on the web form. Not sure why you had to email it. That would put me off straight away.

@Chong's Cousin I believe the request for CC info on the order form is optional...............I think @midIN has dealt with them IIRC and said they were OK. Maybe he will check in soon and let you know. Oops, forgot @Mike20132 was ordering from them.....I will be, too in the next few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back