Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's been a great day so far woke up to email from Mammoth P they are sending me a sample to my favorite hydro store along with some swag as the kids call it plus won the captain Redbeard ingram giveaway for 5 of his Og Kush beans, and all my fire glue and glue cookies showed sex except for one which I hope is a male glue cookies to breed the others out with. And the sour 60 is loving the flush shes well just a pure peach, I really can't wait to try her. And the LSD 25 cob battle plant in the autopot is just blowing me away with her color and trichs from the mega and add ons bud explosion, Sweet candy, rock hard and have so many trichs the purple stalks are even getting a nice thick layer on them.

Well it's been a great day so far woke up to email from Mammoth P they are sending me a sample to my favorite hydro store along with some swag as the kids call it plus won the captain Redbeard ingram giveaway for 5 of his Og Kush beans, and all my fire glue and glue cookies showed sex except for one which I hope is a male glue cookies to breed the others out with. And the sour 60 is loving the flush shes well just a pure peach, I really can't wait to try her. And the LSD 25 cob battle plant in the autopot is just blowing me away with her color and trichs from the mega and add ons bud explosion, Sweet candy, rock hard and have so many trichs the purple stalks are even getting a nice thick layer on them.

Outstanding!!! You should go buy a lottery ticket........you're on a roll, dude!

Cardassian joke.jpg

From my
The order system seems a bit sketchy on graybeard,has anyone had any issues with them? They asked me to send my cc info thru email....YiKeS!!! They must have a paypal acct or something secure-The order form also asks for cc info and cvv #-Thats way to trip for ol ChongsCousin

experiencethe USA based bean sites I trust pretty well. Even new 420 guys had me type it all in and I've never had any issues with them or others doing it this way. Personally the more reputable sites either USA or Europe I would trust it but I also have a prepaid Walmart card just for this hobby that I use it only for these places. It's worth the $5 and it's excepted worldwide, it's a master card I think. Which most seed banks recommend. Cause visa charges to much for transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back