Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how when you open your browser, Firefox in my case, a number of stories pop that their data thinks you will be interested in..........well, I just opened my to check something else and lo and behold there was this big article entitled "Why Dutch Teenagers Are Among The Happiest In The World." I looked at it for a minute and just burst out laughing.....a classic case of LMAO! We know the answer to that,for sure.....don't care what the study says!!

Last edited:
You know how when you open your browser, Firefox in my case, a number of stories pop that their data thinks you will be interested in..........well, I just opened my to check something else and lo and behold there was this big article entitles "Why Dutch Teenagers Are Among The Happiest In The World." I looked at it for a minute and just burst out laughing.....a classic case of LMAO! We know the answer to that,for sure.....don't care what the study says!!
Thats just great I love the Dutch people they are some of the nicest in the world.

Top of the evening my fellow AFNRS.
IMG_9527.JPG

grown dp abbk a few times,no issues its not a big feeder though.
I've always wondered about cricket... So I'm guessing you get points or win something if you "strike out" the "batter" and knock down a "pole"? Forgive me I'm using American Baseball terms and such...

:pass:

we think the super bowl drags on a bit...but some cricket games last for 5 days :coffee2: so its a bit more complicated than 3 chucks and yer out,but along similar lines.
:pighug:

evening F.N. :pass:gone13 :pass:GG :pass:folks :pass:
i dont think the dutch are as big a stoner nation as we think.
most countries have an enemy so to speak,even if its a pretend or jokey one.but the dutch dont seem to have any :shrug:
i should replace enemy with something else but i cant think of a word.

evening F.N. :pass:gone13 :pass:GG :pass:folks :pass:
i dont think the dutch are as big a stoner nation as we think.
most countries have an enemy so to speak,even if its a pretend or jokey one.but the dutch dont seem to have any :shrug:
i should replace enemy with something else but i cant think of a word.

The Dutch have one main enemy: the Atlantic Ocean! Archie, I have to agree with you.....they probably aren't as big a stoner nation as we think......but when I read that headline....I just pictured a bunch of Dutch teens laughing and toking away......mental conditioning, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back