Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it bro my fingers are twitching on the fiskars, giving her about another 4 days and reckon will be done enough for me.
It looks like mines only gonna give me 2oz dry, So I'm gonna let her go for a good while, if I can. If I hadn't neglected her so much, I'd trash talk fastbuds' bbk. I'll give her another shot after I grow out the testers I was sent.
She may be the one I try to fill my tent with if the smoke hits me right.

:cheers: and evening Rebel :pass:
i have to big a library of cuppa tea pics,im not obsessed with tea no really im not im not really obsessed with tea.its a bit like

saved ya from the kinks this time
:pighug:

I've always wondered about cricket... So I'm guessing you get points or win something if you "strike out" the "batter" and knock down a "pole"? Forgive me I'm using American Baseball terms and such...

:pass:

Totally off topic, but gardening is fun on all levels. If the raised beds were not in the front yard they would each have one cannabis plant in there as well. Putting off bark dust because my front yard garden ideas have evolved since laying the fabric down to kill the grass that I refuse to waste water on. The bush pear tomato in the middle has probably 400 flowers on it now, it got the leftovers of my daily Kraken cannabis foliar feeds, as well as several times weekly Bloom Khaos (both ceased about 2 weeks ago). The plant on the right also got both foliar sprays, as did the sweet peppers in foreground. The original tomato plant to far left was sick and had to be pulled just replaced about a week ago with a giant heirloom, hopefully she does ok with the "late" start (about a month behind the others). And some marigolds of course.

View attachment 920295

This next one is two big tomatillo bushes and two big sweet peppers (all 4 got Kraken and Bloom Khaos foliar love). The small pepper in lower left corner was another tomato originally that died off, this one is a sweet Italian pepper that just went in about two weeks ago, and already has several peppers growing :biggrin: and more marigolds you know it!

View attachment 920299

This one is two big eggplants and a gorgeous Early Jalapeño (all three got Kraken and Bloom Khaos) and more marigolds... notice a theme? lol Garlic in a 10 gallon Geopot and loads of onions and shallots and strawberries in background.

View attachment 920301

This one is overloaded!!! 3 zucchinis in a cluster, and two clusters of 3 crookneck squash each, all are loaded beautifully with fruit to come. A little droopy, kinda overwatered, but supposed to be 90F+ today. They all got Kraken as well and a couple doses of Bloom Khaos. A couple leaves need pinched off the crooknecks, otherwise they are doing well. Cucumbers just getting going up fence in background and loving the heat.

View attachment 920302

This one is one cluster of cantaloupe, and three different varieties of watermelon. I will weed out all but one or two of each variety. I just found seeds from last year that were amazing, too late of course, with little 1-3 pound watermelons I wanted to grow along about 75' of fence this year. Hopefully they are still viable next year!

View attachment 920303

And last is a giant pumpkin that was planted over a month ago that should make one or two over 100 pound fruit (got Kraken and BK foliar as well), one plant a month old in middle that should make 20-50 pound fruit, and seeds just popping up that I planted two weeks ago roughly of the smaller sized fruits also, should be a good spread of pumpkins for size and variety!

View attachment 920312

Happy growing of all things everyone, cannabis is just a part of it :smoking:

That's absolutely killer! Love raised beds!!! Pumpkins got a great start!! Everything looks amazing Grunt!

Not grown any other but got Dutch Passions going and is the most amazing looking and smelling weed i have ever seen, almost black in early flower and dark purple as she comes to a end, smells like its namesake and just a raw dark berry musty dankness that had got me itching to chop and toke some.

She is a bit buried at the back of the tent but will try grab a pic or two in a but.

Thanks,Spanglish....appreciate the info.....sounds like a great strain, altho' I might have to pass due to heavy smell issue. I have no way to vent my prospective grow area....of course, since I burn incense regularly, I might just have to switch to a berry flavored one, lol!

IMG_20180619_191128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back