Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone........its finally cooled down here enough to be bearable.......I need to take my dog for her walk
evening Ozone hope you well :pass:we complaining about the Dutch...whats your thoughts on them individually and as a nation ?
:pighug:
Complaining?????

grown dp abbk a few times,no issues its not a big feeder though.

we think the super bowl drags on a bit...but some cricket games last for 5 days :coffee2: so its a bit more complicated than 3 chucks and yer out,but along similar lines.

The world series (super bowl is American "Football") does drag on too damn long... It's hard to get into it after how commercialized it's become since I was a kid back in the 80s... Matter of fact the entire duration of the game got longer... :pass: cricket looks fun

This girl just wont stop...Drinking all day long. and you can see growth every single day like clock work. Trim back some light blocking leaves and LST here and there.

Day 30 Amnesia skunk.

DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0221.jpg
DSC_0211.jpg

Tyrone Stomper day 25ish

DSC_0223.jpg

a few different forms of cricket.the 5 day test match can sometimes put you to sleep,then lil short 20/20 games thats more a hit it as hard as you can and run like the clappers baseball ish style.

Nice! Oh sorry you were most like being your funny self saying Super Bowl and I'm the usual Dingbat :smoking: do ya only get one swing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back