Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon stoners
Worst internet , television , telephone provider in the world must be Rogers . They spend more down time than any other companie I know other than the government How do they expect customers to pay for shit service . Right they don't give a shit . There are other services available but the more it changes the more it remains the same so like it or lump it rant for the day. Well not just yet I have two seed orders coming by mail other group of losers . How do you lose mail ?? But Canada post does !! Canadian customs is other one they can hold mail until they're good and ready to release it . They say their overworked , understaffed yet they just spent millions of Canadian taxpayers money building new facilities without any improvement at all . And people say I'm a cynical old shit . :haha:

Tell what you really think, Bear!

Hi Mike!!
Howdy!

Glad to finally have Internet back!

fark_rz5Wwo3KQn7nHtIlLXrAqr0nRNA.gif

Good afternoon stoners
Worst internet , television , telephone provider in the world must be Rogers . They spend more down time than any other companie I know other than the government How do they expect customers to pay for shit service . Right they don't give a shit . There are other services available but the more it changes the more it remains the same so like it or lump it rant for the day. Well not just yet I have two seed orders coming by mail other group of losers . How do you lose mail ?? But Canada post does !! Canadian customs is other one they can hold mail until they're good and ready to release it . They say their overworked , understaffed yet they just spent millions of Canadian taxpayers money building new facilities without any improvement at all . And people say I'm a cynical old shit . :haha:
Take this, and hurry!

bigdoob.jpg

Well...I mean, If sure if you eat enough they count...and dance...and tell you secrets of the universe in macro-form...
Very true........I meant as regards the ingestion of various molds that tend to give you aqualung, lol!:gassy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back