Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! :point: One of my outdoor Critical Purple got hit with bud rot in last week of flower. Too fat of buds and probably not fertilized enough. I ripped the buds apart and threw out around 10% while the rest looks fine.

Should I bud wash the good buds with h2o2 or is that only for powdery mildew? How many cups of 3% hydrogen peroxide per 5 gallons of water? I really don't want to use it if I don't have to because too much is toxic. Was going to wash the good buds with baking soda and lemon juice regardless.

Can I put the good (but still suspect) buds in the same drying rack as another harvest or am I risking bud rot somehow hitting my other harvest?

How paranoid should I be of these buds for vaporizing? Like health and lungs wise? I removed everything that looked bad. It hit more than half a dozen tops all over the plant but I think I discovered it in time. Thought it was a N deficiency or just the leaves drying up toward the end of the grow.

View attachment 920063 View attachment 920064 View attachment 920065
I'm not sure of the health risks, But if that's the mold a bag of green had in it that I smoked years ago... Don't smoke it unless you like the flavor of...ummm...well, mine was vomit and rotting pickles...that's how I described it before I threw the bag in the shitter...

I'm not sure of the health risks, But if that's the mold a bag of green had in it that I smoked years ago... Don't smoke it unless you like the flavor of...ummm...well, mine was vomit and rotting pickles...that's how I described it before I threw the bag in the shitter...
I would say it's probably not good to get mold spores in your lungs lol

I would say it's probably not good to get mold spores in your lungs lol

I had that happen once at a meeting in a really old one floor building that had a mold problem because of lots of rain. I had to get up and leave because it was causing my lungs to not get enough oxygen. I could feel myself getting light headed. I'm sure if I would have stayed I might have passed out. While outside another member came out and said he was having the same trouble.

Getting a "super dose" probably might coulda killed you! :crying: DONT DO THAT :pighug:

GOOOOOOODDDD MOOORRRRNNIINNNGGGG!
Haha.
Already had a pot of coffee so I'm bouncing offf the walls already.
How you doing today?

Doing well...getting ready to take the car to the dealer for the brake fluid flush it's telling me it's time for. Nice that the comp on new cars can tell you when stuff like that is due, but sometimes starts feeling like it's a high tech way to make sure you go donate some funds to the mechanics at the local dealership on a regular basis. :jointman:

Doing well...getting ready to take the car to the dealer for the brake fluid flush it's telling me it's time for. Nice that the comp on new cars can tell you when stuff like that is due, but sometimes starts feeling like it's a high tech way to make sure you go donate some funds to the mechanics at the local dealership on a regular basis. :jointman:

Never heard of a "brake fluid flush" ?

Of course, I haven't drove a vehicle for 30 years... Yikes I'm old!! :smoking:

I always just added brake fluid when it needed it. Also have bled the brakes too. :thumbsup:

20180619_104943.jpg

Mannn... My tent looks naked. Not used to seeing it this empty lol. That danged 25 gallon tote of coco takes up a lot of friggin' room.
Once these three are done, I'm going to try to get a single plant to stretch and take up a square meter, minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back