Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:
ready.JPG

:pighug:

Can i speak up for breeding your own seeds ?

Males are a nono in todays scene !

but once u get a prober male going he will change your whole outlook on everything ! i got 500 seeds of a GWK !

Yeah man....getting lads in todays feminized auto market is quite a task!! Thanks the heavens for the very few that offer reg seeds for sale right!! Portal, Shortstuff....is there anyone else commercially that even sells reg autos?

Scaling back boys from 20 Litre to 12 litre . I love these Warrior Pots :thumbsup: Right up your alley @Ripper . Smaller pots more plants :biggrin:
:crying:
View attachment 919835

And more yield for the space used!(but not more yield per seed used obviously)

I will have to try to find the sweet spot for number and pot size for my indoor grow this winter(11 plants allowed at a time under cobs and ??) 15' X 5' deep X 6 ' high total space to work with.

And more yield for the space used!(but not more yield per seed used obviously)

I will have to try to find the sweet spot for number and pot size for my indoor grow this winter(11 plants allowed at a time under cobs and ??) 15' X 5' deep X 6 ' high total space to work with.
Good point ! I have 9 Mephisto's under 6 Cobs in a 4' x 4' x 6' If I can get a similar yield in a smaller pot with less material using Promix HP I will be a very happy camper What say you brother Skell :biggrin:

Good point ! I have 9 Mephisto's under 6 Cobs in a 4' x 4' x 6' If I can get a similar yield in a smaller pot with less material using Promix HP I will be a very happy camper What say you brother Skell :biggrin:

I read once someone saying that if you are pulling 1ounce per gallon of medium used, you are doing pretty good, and I have to agree. In my 1.5 gallon pots i pull a bit more than that on the average(1.75oz per plant on the last few runs). Sometimes i'll mess up and only get an ounce, but then again sometimes the plant will totally go for it and I'll pull 3 ounces out of the 1.5 gallons of medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back