Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm outside right now and the sun is beating down hard. I didn't even need a lighter for my joint, just aimed it towards the sun and it combusted.
Oh, I believe it. My German shepherd looks like someone frosted his tips (think of Guy Fieri from food network... But in gsd form) because he decided to lay in the sun, instead of under the lilacs with my pit.
This week's heat is gonna hit the ol' pocketbook kind of hard due to all the air conditioners we have running. Thank god the autocobs,cob x6, and exhaust fan only put me at 1% more leccy than the average house the size of mine uses... That was with 2 Acs running.
Eh. Once my black berry kush and Audrey2 are done, I'm just gonna run the autocobs until my Sour Hound is done.

I have an order with Pev grow placed on May 8 2018 it is june 18 and still a now show and they want me to give them feed back :rofl: and still no order They sure know how to poke a bear with a stick !!! :nono:

So what did you order - have thought about ordering from this site but...……...

Blow Mind Auto .:thumbsup:

I have a pack of blow mind just itching to get in the dirt!

hello LS !

Hey bud!

I'm outside right now and the sun is beating down hard. I didn't even need a lighter for my joint, just aimed it towards the sun and it combusted.

Same here....pretty damn hot!!

View attachment 919795 View attachment 919794
It apprears I'm going to be hiding out in my tent today. The 5000btu air conditioner is keeping the temp in here right at 71f, So I am good to go...

Beautiful!!

On the up and up here at day 71

DP Think Fast
IMG_7361.JPG

Sweet Green Poison F1 Fast
IMG_7352.JPG

:pass:
I've got it stuck in my head that I'm gonna chop the Northern Lights today, if I see enough amber in my microscope, So I'm hopeful and happy today, So far. It's supposed to hit 103f (39.44C) on the heat index today, So it may have to wait until 2am though haha.
Nice, love to harvest chill with few joints and snip away. :pass::chimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back