Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pack of blow mind just itching to get in the dirt!

Hey bud!

Same here....pretty damn hot!!

Beautiful!!
Thanks man. I'll put up some before and after pics of her today. I'll say she'll give me 4-5oz dry, but I'm terrible at guessing weight... You've probably seen this pic of her:
20180613_092759.jpg

That pic's a week or two old. Maybe three. Her buds have fattened, and then stopped, and her sugar leaves have started to wilt. I'll try to get a pic of her like this to do a side by side comparison. Got a couple hours before I can get back over there, so it'll be around 2 or 3 houra from now. I'll tag you, just in case you're not on.

Nice, love to harvest chill with few joints and snip away. :pass::chimp:
Lol I had the last of my GG4 Thursday night, or I would have one or two while I'm in there. The hot end of the stem to my vape looks like someone dipped it in used motor oil, So I may have to coat that with keif and scissor hash and enjoy it minimally until this girl dries enough to sample.

Thanks man. I'll put up some before and after pics of her today. I'll say she'll give me 4-5oz dry, but I'm terrible at guessing weight... You've probably seen this pic of her:View attachment 919818
That pic's a week or two old. Maybe three. Her buds have fattened, and then stopped, and her sugar leaves have started to wilt. I'll try to get a pic of her like this to do a side by side comparison. Got a couple hours before I can get back over there, so it'll be around 2 or 3 houra from now. I'll tag you, just in case you're not on.

Yes please do tag me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back