Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon, LSers! Been in and out since early AM running errands. Wanted to get through in time to watch the England match. Taipan have you heard why so few English fans made the trip? Tunisia fans seem to outnumber yours about 3-4 to 1. Almost kickoff. catch everyone later!!

Actually, my favorites are the small ones!! When they cover 8" wide and pull 2+oz is major weight for space used! (7' pot)
IMG_4991.JPG

I read once someone saying that if you are pulling 1ounce per gallon of medium used, you are doing pretty good, and I have to agree. In my 1.5 gallon pots i pull a bit more than that on the average(1.75oz per plant on the last few runs). Sometimes i'll mess up and only get an ounce, but then again sometimes the plant will totally go for it and I'll pull 3 ounces out of the 1.5 gallons of medium.
.......these 2 Nashiras in 1/2 gal pots feel like they will have considerably more than 1 oz each.
P1070131.jpg

P1070138.jpg
P1070129.jpg

Afternoon, LSers! Been in and out since early AM running errands. Wanted to get through in time to watch the England match. Taipan have you heard why so few English fans made the trip? Tunisia fans seem to outnumber yours about 3-4 to 1. Almost kickoff. catch everyone later!!

cheers grobro!, enjoy the match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back