Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this some time ago, but my next grow is going to be a high CBD strain, to make tincture for my daughter's anxiety.

I recently discovered that you can legally purchase CBD oils as long as they are extracted from hemp. Any one have any experience with this stuff? Perhaps a recommended supplier?

If I can get her set up with something that she can legally purchase, I'd feel a hell of a lot better about this. I am worried that I am giving her something that could get her in trouble. She's not careless, but she lives in North Carolina. They don't take too kindly to the reefer.

I mentioned this some time ago, but my next grow is going to be a high CBD strain, to make tincture for my daughter's anxiety.

I recently discovered that you can legally purchase CBD oils as long as they are extracted from hemp. Any one have any experience with this stuff? Perhaps a recommended supplier?

If I can get her set up with something that she can legally purchase, I'd feel a hell of a lot better about this. I am worried that I am giving her something that could get her in trouble. She's not careless, but she lives in North Carolina. They don't take too kindly to the reefer.

Hell, NC isn't any worse than our state.......I grew up in Charlotte and my parents and younger brother lived there until their passing. Did you know that Wally Mart sells hemp oil now? I didn't get a chance to look at it closely as I was running late for my ride but I will check it out on my next visit.

Hell, NC isn't any worse than our state.......I grew up in Charlotte and my parents and younger brother lived there until their passing. Did you know that Wally Mart sells hemp oil now? I didn't get a chance to look at it closely as I was running late for my ride but I will check it out on my next visit.
Not surprised. There's nothing illegal about it. Probably also a wide spectrum of quality/potency among brands, too. Might as well go for the top shelf stuff if its legal, so this probably will be a bit of research on my part.

I had no idea this even existed before i bought the beans for the high CBD strain. Still gonna grow them, though.

Forgot to add.. The legality seems to mostly hinge on the plant you extract it from. I am not sure how they'd tell, as long as the THC is low enough. Also not sure what the legal threshold is, but that might be worth researching before I spend any money on the hemp based stuff.

I honestly want to make it myself. The "good" brands I saw so far are upwards of $100 for 500mg dissolved in 15ml of alcohol.

Forgot to add.. The legality seems to mostly hinge on the plant you extract it from. I am not sure how they'd tell, as long as the THC is low enough. Also not sure what the legal threshold is, but that might be worth researching before I spend any money on the hemp based stuff.

I honestly want to make it myself. The "good" brands I saw so far are upwards of $100 for 500mg dissolved in 15ml of alcohol.
For CBD think it's has to have under 1% THC

b9d71b810bebf5bb8d15b3705653ed8d.jpg

Well bouncing around from spending time with my kids and here so now back to them.

Not surprised. There's nothing illegal about it. Probably also a wide spectrum of quality/potency among brands, too. Might as well go for the top shelf stuff if its legal, so this probably will be a bit of research on my part.

I had no idea this even existed before i bought the beans for the high CBD strain. Still gonna grow them, though.

I would, too! No way you will find something to beat what you can grow and refine yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back