Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical marketing horseshit. Buzzwords and tugs on emotional strings...

I am all for non-pharma options for keeping us healthy. 150%. There are some things for which we still have to rely on the engineered molecule to set us straight, but wherever nature can provide a cure I am likely to lean towards that as the preferred treatment. Where it can't, I accept that the pharma option is still better than nothing.

Where it starts to break down is when people are promoting things that can be proven to have zero positive benefit, but people still buy them. When you are dying, and you turn to alternative methods for a cure, it would be really nice if the people that are ostensibly trying to help you actually had a clue what they were talking about.

Case in point: Alkalized water. I feel bad for anyone that went in for this nonsense.

One of my favorite chemist youtubers put this together on that very subject. What it shows me is that while for some of the proponents their hearts were clearly in the right place, others are just out to make a buck, probably knowing that its nonsense. Have a look:

That's great! I think crap like this has become the bane of modern life. Shit, look at all the hoopla about the superiority of bottled water..........I remember 60 minutes did a piece on water quality in the US and found that most bottled water was little or no "purer" than most city water supplies....and, in a blind taste test of various bottled and city waters, you will never guess the overwhelming winner: New York City water!

I mentioned this some time ago, but my next grow is going to be a high CBD strain, to make tincture for my daughter's anxiety.

I recently discovered that you can legally purchase CBD oils as long as they are extracted from hemp. Any one have any experience with this stuff? Perhaps a recommended supplier?

If I can get her set up with something that she can legally purchase, I'd feel a hell of a lot better about this. I am worried that I am giving her something that could get her in trouble. She's not careless, but she lives in North Carolina. They don't take too kindly to the reefer.

Mike, it seems to me that as long as she is discreet and doesn't share what she is doing, she should be alright. You could put the oil up in capsules and if anyone saw her take one, she could just tell them that it was an organic herbal supplement she was trying........millions of people are taking things like that so it shouldn't cause any red flags!

Cutting my lemon skunk at the moment.. just a sneek peek at a bottom nug[emoji6]
5e769ee3b8d45e08bb34e15bac695e2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back