Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning/afternoon LS!! U.S. Open , FIFA , gonna be a good for sport and good food around here. Gonna make some fresh spaghetti using fresh zucchini from the garden in place of pasta. Yum !!! I got Uraguay in the first match!! Morocco and Spain in the rest!!!:pass:

they make nice, portable ebook readers, thats what mine is used for 80% of the time! I'm stocking up older ones though, I'll be damned if I have one that requires facial recognition or a digital spy ......... errr assistant ( FU Amazon )!

I have resisted the temptation to purchase a cell phone , bottom line I don't have anybody that I need to talk too or anybody that I want to talk too and if my kids need to communicate with me there's always the internet and the landlady has been kind enough to include the use of her landline when needed up until now that is . Now important messages are being forgotten or not even being forwarded . When I was having heart problems I thought it would be less stressful if I had access in case of emergency . Now I don't even have the heart problem , my prostate works good so why do I need a cell phone . :nono:

Good Morning/afternoon LS!! U.S. Open , FIFA , gonna be a good for sport and good food around here. Gonna make some fresh spaghetti using fresh zucchini from the garden in place of pasta. Yum !!! I got Uraguay in the first match!! Morocco and Spain in the rest!!!:pass:

Zucchini noodles are awesome, just don't forget to sea salt them a bit to get some of the excess juice out!

My next door neighbor has one of those yappy little Shih Tzu mutts who insists on barking at me anytime I go near the fence . Fixed the little prick this morning :rofl: Zapped him with this :crying: filled with water He's still howling :rofl: I'm a mean old man . :vibe:
DSCN2115.JPG

The big guy is a Dragon Blood I'm hoping he will form an alliance with the Forum Stomper but if he chooses the female Dragon Blood I won't be disappointed , free seed is always good . [emoji106]
If you're going all natural fingers crossed the wind blows in the right direction!

Otherwise, why don't you shake some of his pollen over the forum and see if she will seed up

I got around to measuring the light distance from the tallest one in the back left..18" holy shit, I'm surprised she's not crazy stressed right now under those cobs...Nothing I can really do about it..I don't feel like bending it up anymore..I may just pull her towards the back pole and tie her as far as I can away from the light but at this point it is what it is..Should of topped them tall ones, who knew? :shrug:

View attachment 918633 View attachment 918632 View attachment 918631

Raise you (no pun intended lol) a lanky ass G14 at about 0.2" past the light :crying::crying::crying: bar a few twisty tips she don't seem to bothered by it though.

IMG_20180615_144806.jpg
IMG_20180615_144839.jpg
IMG_20180615_144850.jpg

If you're going all natural fingers crossed the wind blows in the right direction!

Otherwise, why don't you shake some of his pollen over the forum and see if she will seed up
The wind has been howling around here for the last 2 weeks . Blew over 3 of my larger plants , still not in flower . You guest it . Not a breeze in sight . The stomper is close enough if I get lucky she may get dusted . I'm letting nature take its course .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back