Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after not much deliberation I made a veg slash universal room, got the 315 CMH a few autos in pots, the larger plants 2x standing up r lowryder 1x bent over is an orange bud, a recirculating 12 litre system clones r green crack in stainless tray, the tubes u see I use for autos Just put some medium in the drip tray then put the tubes on top wait for roots to start coming out the bottom then to there final destination, they don’t notice a thing, co-co works best I find but u can use anything, you can even put co-co in the tubes then perlite in the tray or whatever you like, I’m too busy to do a grow thread so I might just post here every couple of weeks so u can see how it goes, anyone can tag along, the room still needs some finishing touches but it stays between 25-30degrees C without to much effort at all. Kept me busy till late last night, had fun.[emoji12] what do u reckon guys?

@912GreenSkell
@Taipan
df7027961beffac8a667c826e88b1369.jpg

9e5ec3485c5760a5bb979bb6c3e8e292.jpg
38a0a243e046eb6675b27a8a7b81e50b.jpg
e47117178ead76afde18e57258610104.jpg
Nuggets

It took me a little while of really sticking with the e-nail to start liking it after moving from a torch and nail setup. I think getting the right carb cap for my enail's dish so that it forms a nice little vape chamber really helped. I know it's kind of cliché, but I run mine at 710F degrees. :smoking:
Yeah thats literally how it went with with myself and my Fiance she wasnt a fan aswell and slowly as we learned to raise the temp more we learned towards the enail then the Banger! [emoji106] I probbaly need a better carb cap then!

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Maui Wowee.....some good shit! We brought some back from Maui back in 86.....got it just before we flew home from some kids at an overlook.....first time we smoked it at home, I got lost going between the bedroom and kitchen......a distance of maybe 30ft!
Has anybody made an auto version yet?

:muahaha: @hesgone13

Not sure on the auto. My Buddy was in MIchigan. But I will get some info.

Hey @archie gemmill
Show and tell day !! It's a jungle in there archie . I may have to downsize from 20 L pots to 12 L . 20L is too big . I like those big pots but I think I can achieve the same results with the 12 L maybe even get MORE plants archie . :crying: :pighug:
DSCN2111.JPG

I know there is no point in complaining about the weather as there is nothing you can do about it and complaining won't change it no matter how we try but holy shit it's 10 c in the middle of June !! This is not good for outdoor growing in this country . How's things with you boys any frost yet ?? @912GreenSkell @F.N. :biggrin:

I got around to measuring the light distance from the tallest one in the back left..18" holy shit, I'm surprised she's not crazy stressed right now under those cobs...Nothing I can really do about it..I don't feel like bending it up anymore..I may just pull her towards the back pole and tie her as far as I can away from the light but at this point it is what it is..Should of topped them tall ones, who knew? :shrug:

IMG_20180614_161918.jpg
IMG_20180615_025355.jpg
IMG_20180615_025607.jpg

I know there is no point in complaining about the weather as there is nothing you can do about it and complaining won't change it no matter how we try but holy shit it's 10 c in the middle of June !! This is not good for outdoor growing in this country . How's things with you boys any frost yet ?? @912GreenSkell @F.N. :biggrin:

Only grumpy bears moan about the weather
images-11.jpeg

I have resisted the temptation to purchase a cell phone , bottom line I don't have anybody that I need to talk too or anybody that I want to talk too and if my kids need to communicate with me there's always the internet and the landlady has been kind enough to include the use of her landline when needed up until now that is . Now important messages are being forgotten or not even being forwarded . When I was having heart problems I thought it would be less stressful if I had access in case of emergency . Now I don't even have the heart problem , my prostate works good so why do I need a cell phone . :nono:

I have resisted the temptation to purchase a cell phone , bottom line I don't have anybody that I need to talk too or anybody that I want to talk too and if my kids need to communicate with me there's always the internet and the landlady has been kind enough to include the use of her landline when needed up until now that is . Now important messages are being forgotten or not even being forwarded . When I was having heart problems I thought it would be less stressful if I had access in case of emergency . Now I don't even have the heart problem , my prostate works good so why do I need a cell phone . :nono:

To chat to me on here when your computer and tablet break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back